You could save over $600** when you bundle auto and home.
Get a Better Price When You Bundle
Types of Insurance Bundles
When you bundle insurance, you can save money no matter what type of home you live in. With the AARP® Auto and Home Insurance Program from The Hartford,1 we offer several home and car insurance bundles to help you get the coverage you need at a great price.
- Home and auto insurance: You can save by bundling your auto and homeowners insurance.**
- Renters and auto insurance: If you’re renting an apartment, condo or house, you can bundle your renters insurance with your car insurance to save on both policies.
- Condo and auto insurance: Bundling your auto and condo insurance policies can help you save money.
Get a bundled quote today to see how much you can save when you have multiple insurance coverages with The Hartford.
Benefit of Bundling Insurance With The Hartford
Bundling your home and auto insurance comes with several benefits. For example, when you bundle, you can:
- Save time and money: Bundling is one of the easiest ways to save both time and money while shopping for insurance. In many cases, you can save through bundle discounts if you have more than one policy with an insurance company. In fact, you can save up to 5% on your auto policy and up to 20% on your home, renters or condo insurance when you bundle with the AARP Auto and Home Insurance Program from The Hartford.
- Easily manage multiple policies: Having insurance coverages from one carrier can make it easier to manage multiple policies. For example, you’ll only need to contact one company when making changes to your insurance or filing a claim.
- Get tailored coverage: If you bundle with the same insurance company, your insurance agent will be more likely to better understand your insurance needs. They can help you make sure you’re getting the right coverages and protection for you.
FAQs About Insurance Bundles
What Is an Insurance Bundle?
Insurance bundles are when you have multiple policies with the same insurance company. Many carriers offer a multi-policy discount if you hold more than one policy with them.
Is Insurance Cheaper if You Bundle?
Insurance companies typically offer savings on each policy when you bundle.
How Much Can You Save by Bundling Insurance?
With bundled home and auto policies, you can save from 5% up to 15% on average with insurance discounts. However, individual savings amounts can differ by insurance company and other factors.
Get a Quote
Bundle insurance quotes can help you find out what discounts and benefits are available to you. Get your free car insurance quote today and see how much you can save when you add home coverage.
Last Updated: November 3, 2022
** Average savings amounts based on information reported by customers who switched to The Hartford from other carriers between 1/1/22 and 12/31/22. Your savings may vary. Average auto insurance savings is $507 and average home insurance savings is $120. Rate differences for AARP members and non-members vary by state and AARP membership tenure. Auto/Home discount is available only to policyholders who have both their auto and home (or condo or renters) insurance through the AARP Auto & Home Insurance Program from The Hartford. The Home product is not available in all areas, including the state of Florida.
§ Availability of RecoverCare benefit and benefit levels vary by state. The Hartford RecoverCare Advantage® is a registered mark of The Hartford.
§§ Terms and conditions apply.
‡ Terms and conditions apply. Accident Forgiveness and the Disappearing Deductible are not available to CA policyholders.
‡‡ Terms and conditions apply. Availability varies by state.
Additional disclosures below.